Sunday, 4 August 2013
Hey
Hi fellow readers!
I would like to start of congratulateing Zoli And Tim for answering the last 2 riddles. I'm going skiing this weekend so I'll try to get some photos for you guys. I went to the E.P.S market on the weekend and then played basket ball at M.S.A.C afterwards which my team lost (My team:17 opposition:32)
Here is an other riddle.
Riddle me this,
A man rides over the border between Spain and France every day dellivering fresh fruit to the people. He is smuggling something but no one can figure out what they search him every day and can't find anything out of place. What is the man smuggling?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on someone better get
ReplyDeleteis he smuggling fruit?
ReplyDeletepeople smuggling he is smuggling himself
ReplyDeleteNo sorry no one is right so far it's something stupider than that
ReplyDeleteFRESH fruit
ReplyDelete